To measure your foot size, draw it on a piece of paper and measure the distance between your big toe and your heel in centimeters. Then follow the above chart under the section length and order your size. JootiShooti runs to the true UK and European Sizes.
If your size is between two sizes, choose the next size up. If you are ordering for chubby or wide feet/toes, again order a size up. Khussas are made to fit snugly, as natural leather expands by about half an inch to take the shape of your foot after 2-3 days of wearing. After a couple of wears, your khussas will mould to the shape of your foot. The more you wear them, the better they will mold.
If you need further assistance with sizing or to custom make any size, you can email us at [email protected]
If you'd like to feature our JootiShootis as part of your retail store or make a bulk purchase, please contact us at [email protected]
Care and Maintenance
JootiShootis are hand-crafted with authentic leather and vegan leather of utmost quality that will take the shape of your feet. So the more you wear them, the better they fit!
- JootiShootis don’t have a left or right pair. Both pairs fit in either foot.
- Before the first wear, you can also line your khussas with mustard or coconut oil and leave it to dry for a day, this will further soften the leather.
- Paints used are water-resistant and do not come off (unless with rough usage).
- All embellishments are glued and stitched on to the pairs.
- For shoes with leather sole or upper, it is best to avoid getting them wet.
- You may use a slightly damp cloth to wipe any dirt off your pair followed by drying them under mild sunlight.
- Having used the JootiShootis all day, store them in the cloth bag or shoe box that the shoes came in.
- Please note that all pairs with any leather used on them must be stored in a cloth bag or shoe box to avoid them from getting any mould or mildew. It may develop due to the perspiration that develops while wearing or from moisture in storage space. Make sure your pair of shoes is dry when stored.
Custom Made/Bespoke JootiShooti
JootiShooti would be pleased to customise any pair of JootiShooti for you on request. Customisation can be done in terms of size (under Euro 36/6 and over Euro 41/11), colour, fabric or design. Customisation charges will apply depending on the type and extent of customisation requested for. Please email or speak to a member of JootiShooti over our Facebook page or Instagram for your customised order.
Exchanges and Returns
We offer a hassle free exchange policy for your JootiShooti. In case of an exchange, please email us regarding the issue you have faced with the order you have received and a team member will be in touch to resolve the issue. You will be required to mail us the pair along with a filled exchange form (EXCHANGE FORM) at the given address and your exchange pair will be processed in the same way as any new order. To process the exchange, please notify the company within 3 days of receiving your order.
Exchange policy does not apply to used items, sale or discounted items or customized pairs.
Please note, JootiShooti does not entertain any returns or refunds. We do however, provide store credit in case of any price difference or to compensate for any courier charges.
Shipping and Delivery
General Shipping Information
All of our local orders are handled and delivered through Pakistan’s most trusted logistics companies with a wide delivery network for shipment purposes. We offer both COD (Cash on Delivery) and non-COD options nationwide. Please specify the preferred option at the time of placing the order.
For international orders, we have tied up with the best logistic partners to handle and deliver your orders. Please select the country at the time of placing the order to know the delivery charges for your respective location.
- Safe and secure credit and debit card payment for Visa and MasterCard holders.
- Western Union (Please email at [email protected] for more details)
- Bank Transfer
- COD (Cash on Delivery)
Order Confirmation and Shipping
As soon as the order is placed, you receive an email, please ensure you provide a valid email address at the time of placing the order. You will receive a text message or call for order confirmation, please be sure to reply to that. Once confirmed, your order is sent for processing. We will provide you with the tracking ID for your shipment and any other assistance you may require.
Each pair ordered is hand-made with love and care. Please note that the delivery time varies based on the design and size availability of the order placed.
For items in stock, your order is dispatched in 1-3 business days of confirming the order. For out of stock design or size, or customized orders, delivery time will be communicated over phone/email address provided by our team member.
For urgent orders, please email us at [email protected] and our team member will get back to you as soon as possible.
These delivery times are subject to location, distance and our logistics partners. We are not liable for any delays in delivery by the courier company but will help you track down a package through our partner courier services.
Kindly note there might be a delay during National holidays or any lockdown in the city/country.
PLEASE NOTE: JootiShooti is free of any liability of damage caused during the shipment of the product as we ship through third parties.
For international orders, we have tied up with the best logistic partners to handle and deliver your orders. Please select the country as the time of placing the order to know the delivery charges for your respective location.
- Please note a Kg holds upto 2-3 pairs, depending on shoe type and size ordered.
- If you wish to have your order mailed to you in a shoe box, please note that it weighs an additional Kg.
- For countries not mentioned on the website, please email us at [email protected] for details regarding that.
- The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. These are to be borne by the customer. JootiShooti has no control over these charges, nor can JootiShooti predict what they may be.
Payment Terms for International Order
We provide the following payment facilities for our international customers: